Black Cat Blades Ltd. has a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to be a valued member and key contributor to our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager North America, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a fast paced work environment providing reception and administrative support to key areas of the business.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Initial point of contact, providing assistance for all visitors and customers; maintaining a visitor log
- Manage and direct all inbound calls, handle inquires and/or direct appropriately
- Manage inbound and outbound mail, fax and couriers
- Provide general support to the organization in the form of data entry, filing, report queries and preparation
- Maintain system for boardroom bookings
- Maintain office supplies, print equipment and accessories and coordinate equipment servicing as required
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Professionalism combined with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Solid understanding of administrative and office practices and protocols
- Excellent interpersonal and all-round communication skills
- A motivated self-starter who takes initiative and is resourceful
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in data entry
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proficient technical knowledge with MS Office products
- Commitment to continuous improvement, and a desire to excel and advance
- 2-5 years of relevant experience would be considered an asset
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or higher with acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefit package
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our organization, please submit a cover letter and resume by 4:30pm on April 8.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.